Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

My quote of the day...

Today I have a doctor's appointment for my son.  Of course I'm bringing my Kindle but with hundreds of options for books to read, I find myself in a quandry.  Sometimes so many options makes the choice overly difficult in choosing something to read.  I have to admit that mostly, I read fiction.  I love romance novels, both inspirational and mainstream, but I branch out occasionally and read something different.  It's always refreshing to begin something out of the box for myself.  Currently I'm working on " A Short History of Rome"  which I find highly interesting.  But today I think I'll stick with my fiction love for the dreaded waiting room.  As I look through my list of books I'll hear little whispers from each one reminding me of the story, the characters and my favorite parts.  Currently I think I'm heading toward a re-read...that way I'll be ok with interruptions!  I'm thinking Catherine Palmer's " A Kiss of Adventure."  It was a free book on Kindle last week and I've been a fan of Mrs. Palmer's books in the past, but this one far surpassed my expectations.  I love a tall dark and handsome hero with blue eyes...reminds me of my husband.  The book was full of life, adventure and a great love story with mystery mixed in.  I'm definately feeling that book today...I'll let you know what whispers I'm left with...

No comments:

Post a Comment